InterFit Studio Policies
Arriving At The Studio
All clients are required to fill out and sign a waiver before taking their first class.
It is recommended to arrive only few minutes before your class or session begins. All sessions/classes start and finish exact on time.
Please, remove your shoes, and respects the clients who are finishing their class, remain quiet and silence your cell phone. No food or drink (except water) is allowed in the studio.
What To Wear
Any tops or bottoms that are breathable and comfortable. We recommend bare feet or socks on the equipment. Please, do not use oily/sparkly body and hair lotions before your class, as they leave unpleasant marks on the equipment.
STUDIO POLICIES AND REGISTRATION PROCESS
PRIVATE / SEMI-PRIVATE SESSIONS
- Choose from a package of 1, 5 or 10 sessions. The larger the package, the lower the price point per session.
- Monthly Membership Package (1, 2 or 3 sessions per week): If you can make a minimum 3 months commitment to the specific time/day (with the exception of business travel, sick days and holidays), then this is the best choice for you. It gives you the lowest price per session, and ensures you get the instructor and time that best suits your schedule.
- Appointments are scheduled through e-mail, and can be viewed online in your account. You will receive the email reminder the day before.
- Unable to make your appointment? You can early cancel up to 24 hours in advance and reschedule into another day/time.
- Cancellations made the night before your morning appointment, and on the day of your evening appointment are considered "late cancels" and will be counted as attended.
SMALL GROUP CLASSES
- Our class schedule runs on the monthly basis all year around.
- Once you have completed the Intro Program, your instructor will discuss with you the best class choices to suit your level and schedule, and help you to register for a Monthly Membership (1, 2 or 3 classes per week)
- The Monthly Membership for a Small Group Class requires automatic billing to the credit card on the first of each month.
- After your payment is received on the 1st of the month, your membership is renewed automatically. If you always have the same time slot, it will be also renewed automatically. If you book different classes during the week, you will be able to book them for the following month.
- To cancel or downgrade your Monthly Membership for the small group class, please, give us 30-days notice!
- All cancellations should be done only via email at email@example.com
- Monthly Membership Cancellation - 30-days notice is required
- Early Class Cancellations — Cancellations done 24 hours before the class is scheduled, and eligible for a make up class.
- Late Class Cancellations — Cancellations done within 24 hours of the class or a “no show”. Late cancellations are considered attended and not eligible for a make up class.
Class Make-up Policy:
- Make-ups are not guaranteed and are based on space available. Early cancelled classes must be made up within two months period.
- Missed classes that have been early cancelled cannot be transferred in case if membership is downgraded to fewer classes per week.
- No make up classes are allowed after cancelling the membership.
- Classes must be booked 24 hours in advanced. If you wish to attend on the day of the class, email the Studio to ensure there is space and to book in.
- InterFit Studio reserves the right to cancel any classes due to low registration. Students will be notified via email within 2 hours of the class start time, of any class cancellations and will not be charged.
InterFit Studio reserves the right to substitute the teacher without notice.
All prices are subject to change.
All purchases are non-refundable.